Follow the setting sun across the wide open plains, traversing the northern mountain roads dappled with shadows cast by the massive tropical umbrella of vegetation or overlooking the majestic cliffs of the southern coastline as each massive wave launches itself in a seemingly focussed effort to destroy the rock wall before it.
This is nature at its best and only one of the multitude of wonderful sights and sounds to experience around our great country and how better to experience the call of nature than in a motorhome, not just a motorhome but a luxurious Classic motorhome from Winnebago.
At the top end of the Winnebago range, the Classic provides the perfect solution for motorhomer's who enjoy the finer things in life. Sit back in the leather rocker recliner, watch one of your three LCD televisions, or sip a cocktail prepared from your own cocktail bar.
Winnebago’s ingenuity at maximising space is shown to full effect, with automatic slide-out rooms, a pull out pantry and extensive storage compartments. The luxury fit-out is complemented by Winnebago’s standard design excellence, industry-leading safety features and premium construction.
There are two models as part of the Classic range, the 36 foot which is built on a Spartan Summit GTI 228 chassis and the 40 foot, which is built on a Spartan summit 252 High rail chassis. Both are powered by a Cummins 6 cylinder turbo diesel engine and come with Alison 6 speed electronic automatic transmission, ABS brakes, cruise control and exhaust brakes. The whisper quite drive is thanks to the engine being located in the rear of the motorhome.
The Classic model boasts a range of industry-leading features, including:
- Twin electronically operated slide out rooms
- Hydraulic stabiliser jacks operated from the cabin
- Twin ducted air conditioners
- Ducted diesel furnace heater
- Satellite navigation
- Home theatre system with Dolby surround
- Automatic Satellite TV receiver
- Remote control Stereo CD stacker with speakers through-out
- LCD TVs in lounge, bedroom and external entertainment area
- Wine cooler in External entertainment area
- Rocker recliner with foot rest
- Leather armchairs and sofa bed
- 2 Door, 3 way fridge freezer
- Large convection microwave
- 4 burner LPG stove with separate grill & oven
- Washing machine and drier combination
- Polished solid American oak timber furniture throughout, including cocktail bar with lift up table
- Queen size bed ensemble with side tables
- Mirrored wardrobe
- Domestic style shower and separate toilet
- Winnebago super panel construction insulated floor, walls and roof
- Solar panels
- Electronic slide out 5kva generator on the 40’ model
- Remote control operated external awnings
- And so much more