HOW TO ENTER
To enter, fill in your details and correctly answer the question "Why would you like to win this holiday in an Avida (25 words or less)?" on the www.avidarv.com.au website. The answer must be entered correctly and all the required fields completed accurately.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the terms and conditions of entry.
- All entries are only via direct data entry into www.avidarv.com.au.
- Entry is open to Australian & New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, companies, participating outlets and their agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The competition commences on 1st February 2018 at 00:01 (EST) and concludes on 31st December 2018 at 1200 (EST).
- There is one major prize to be won and the winner of the major prize will be selected on 31st January 2019 at the offices of Avida by a panel of judges. The winner will be determined based on the correctness of the submission only.
- This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified by phone and a subsequent letter detailing the prize collection process sent.
- The major prize is the use of an Avida Motorhome for a ten night adventure defined as a group of ten consecutive calendar nights from 9am on the first day being a Friday concluding at 3pm on the eleventh day being a Monday, two return economy class air tickets for two people from the capital city closest to the winner to Kingsford Smith Airport and transfers from Kingsford Smith airport to the factory and back to Kingsford Smith Airport, one full tank of diesel fuel.
- Other associated costs such as food, caravan park fees, and excess fuel is at the expense of the prize winner.
- Driver of the Avida luxury motorhome must be 30 years old or over and hold a current standard Australian or New Zealand driver’s license for two years or more.
- Late return of the prize by the prize winner will be charged at a rate of $500 plus fuel for each day or part thereof that the vehicle is late and action will be taken by the Promoter to recover the vehicle at the prize winners cost.
- The total value of the major prize is $5000.00.
- Prizes are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash. The winner must abide by the competitions terms and conditions.
- The major prize winner must nominate a series of dates and the promoter will try to accommodate their first or second choice. The prize must be taken within 9 months of notification but the period from December 15, 2018 to January 15, 2019 is not available to select.
- Winners will need to make their own transportation arrangements to the capital city closest to their place of residence and returning from that capital city to their place of residence.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The major prize winners acknowledge that they have been warned that there is a possibility of an accident causing injury, death or property damage in accepting the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity and current driver’s licence details on acceptance of prize. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the promoter.
- The promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who appears to have tampered with the entry process, including unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical securities, administration securities, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion.
- Prize values are the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and are correct at time of printing. All prize values are in Australian dollars.
- Prize winners are advised that Tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to the acceptance of the prize.
- The promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the promoter determines, in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the promoter in its absolute discretion.
- All entries become the property of the promoter and the promoter may use the winners' names, addresses and telephone numbers for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid unless otherwise advised by the entrant.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the Prize.
- The promoter is: Knott Investments Pty Ltd, 32 David Road, Emu Plains NSW 2750 ABN 37 101 183 290.